Thursday, August 7, 2008

First Post

Well this is our very first post. I decided that we should start this whole blog thing and join the blog world, mainly for our families and friends, since we will be a distance from them most of the time. We are getting married in 16 days in the Dallas, Texas Temple and cant wait for that day. We have been dating for over a year now, and its been a great year! I cant wait to be Mrs. James Blake,( and I think James feels the same way ;)). So to say the least we are very excited to be getting married and starting our family this year, even though it will be just the two of us for a few years, we hope...

We are so grateful for our families, especially for raising us to be the young woman and man that we are today, and raising us in the gospel, and giving James the opporutnity to serve a mission, so that we could come together this year in the temple to be sealed as a family for time and all eternity. I especially want to thank the Blakes for all that they have done for me, including their son James. He is a super gentlemen and couldnt ask for more. I want to thank my family for the young lady they have molded me to be. They have giving me more than the luxuries in life and I appreciate that, they have given me love, support, and LOTS of advice and I thank them. I only hope that my children can feel that love and support from me.
Until the next post...
Love,
The (future) Blakes

No comments: