We are doing well, if only we had a say in the weather that might help a little. School is going great for me. James is enjoying not working for the next week and playing golf... and I will add cleaning and packing. Baylee, our puppy, has gotten so big! She is still obedient but at times a little defiant and stubborn, but if pets do reflect their owners, she gets it from me! I have taught her to sit, stay, and lay down, and she actually does them on command :) That has been a tremendous help that she knows those things now. Next week we are looking forward to our first Red Sox game of the season... YAY!! Other than that we are up to much just waiting to get out of Rexburg for a little while, everyone needs a break from the Burg trust me.
We are super excited for general conference, and hearing from the First Presidency and everyone else. I love general conference time! I love that I can nestle up on the couch with a couple of snacks in my PJs, and note pad and pen and listen to the sweet and inspiring talks given by those who have prepared so dilignetly. James and I are so grateful for the temple just up on the hill. If we have been out that night and see the temple lit up we say how beautiful it is. I always think how great it is that we have such a gorgeous monument just 2 miles away from us. We love it. Everyone should come and see it. It is gorgeous! Especially at night when are coming in from the highway, I always think when I see that, "We are home" and it is ironic that is probably exactly the sight we will see and thing we will say when we do arrive "home in heaven"!
Well that is all for now. We will keep everyone posted, we are leaving for Alabama on the 10th, so we will talk soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment