Yesterday we had another doctor appointment for the little one and me... Same as usual blood pressure-check, weight-check, talked about my glucose test for the next time :( -check and then Dr Rost checked her heartbeat. It was hard to hear for a while with all the static, which is the machine picking up her moving. Which he said it could be her arm or whatever. And he made the comment, well she is MOVING. She apparently is a very active child which I can feel more and more each day! But her heart beat is strong and steady, so that is great news. He then got a really hi tech tool to measure my belly, the tape measure :) And she and my belly are measuring where we are supposed to be.We then asked a few questions and talked about the test a little more and we were on our way. James was a little disappointed we didn't get to see her but that's okay. James cannot feel her kicks from the outside quite yet but Dr Rost said in a few days or weeks he will be able too. I feel them all the time! Her favorite time is 10:30pm, when James has just left(maybe on purpose who knows) and I have usually settle down in bed. I usually don't feel any of her kicks except on the left side by my hip bone so I have deemed that her favorite spot. At this point she is around 11in and weighs around a pound! She obviously is moving around a lot and can hear all the familiar noises, my voice, James' voice, the dogs barking, etc. I can't believe how fast this has gone but I hear that the last months go by very slow so Ill take in the fast months while I can. That's the baby update!
We are doing great as usual. Nothing really exciting going on or changing. Work is good, church is good, family is good, so we are doing well! James did apply for a job at Peterbilt to work on there assembly line and has taken there written test- passed, then took the tool test-passed, and now has an interview on Saturday which will hopefully go well and then he may be on his way to a new job! We were talking about him having 3 jobs in the past 6 months :) but they have all been great opportunities at the right time. This job will give us the opportunity to be together more often, and will potentially allow me to stay at home with the new addition. So that's exciting. We are grateful for all the opportunities and blessings we have received since moving to Texas. We miss the other half of our family a lot and hate missing out on many events and things they are doing but haven't regretted this move yet! I don't know if he will ever read this or even if anyone will, but like I said before its more for our record but if you enjoy reading then go ahead. But thank you Dad, for helping James throughout this Peterbilt process we really do appreciate it!
Well that is all for now. Love ya!
No comments:
Post a Comment