WOW!! It has gone by so fast, yet we still have a ways to go. James is constantly, especially when bored, saying I wish she would just get here all ready... me on the other hand I would love to see what hair color and eyes she has, and what she will look altogether, but at the same time really not looking forward to THAT process! So she can bake as long as she wants as long as I go to the bathroom at normal hours and not frequently, I still can bend over, still get at least 8 hours of continuous sleep, and she doesnt get too big. Which I dont think any of the above is possible so we shall see when she makes her debut and hopefully its an non dramatic one.
Here lately James has started his new job at Peterbilt and so far likes it. I am still working at Sally and its going well. My belly is definetly noticable now and sitting in a chair most of the day like I do isnt comfortable for the two of us. But we make the best of it. I felt her start moving around Christmas and James first felt her move a few weeks ago. About two weeks ago I first saw her kicks or punches, who really knows, from the outside and from them on its been pretty non stop. She is quite the active lil girl! We wouldnt have it any other way really... I have my next appointment on Monday, the 14th, and Im kind of dreading it because its the wonderful glucose test. So no chocolate covered strawberries for us, well until after the test :) We are also meeting with a doula we are considering being there during the birth for that support and knowledge us first time parents just dont and wont acquire between now and then. So hopefully she is a keeper.
Last week we got a winter storm. It was not fun. First came inches of ice then snow. The snow quickly vacated and left us with the inches of ice. You cant go to far safely on that even at 15mph. But its mainly melted now thank goodness and we expected 60 degree weather this weekend. TEXAS FOR YALL! Even though the weather was not ideal we were fortunate to SAFELY travel to the funeral serviec in east Texas for my great- aunt Maurine aka "Mammarine". Even though when we left at 4am to travel 3 hours it was already snowing and had about 3 inches already on the ground, it didnt stop until probably 9am. I think she just wanted to see who of "her people" were actually dedicated enough to come see her :) I would like mention just how strong of a woman she was and how she always had good advice to give and always found just the toes to pop. She had a strong testimony of the Savior and made sure we knew every time we visited. I hope that I can be somewhat as strong, funny, outgoing, and loving as she was. Im sad that she will not be able to watch my daughter and any other children I have grow up on this side but Im sure she will thoroughly enjoy watching from the other... and I would like to think she will keep an eye on their sweet spirits while in her presence and give them great advice like she did for me. And I will wake all of them up most mornings but singing "Get out of that bed and wash your face and hands"
No comments:
Post a Comment