Monday, October 27, 2008

Well obviously the Red Sox didnt win... So things have calm down here well in the evening anyways, our apartment isnt filled with people and loudness.And not that Kerris Shower is over not much has been exciting. The shower did go well, I think. Oh and I have cut my hair which was very much needed. Other than that we are just up to the same ole same... school, work, and church. Not much to anything. We are excited for Halloween though! We even decorated cookies last night with Jonny and Kerri. But other than that we are just living the life up here in the Burg... and in about 16 days and counting down we will be welcoming another girl into the family!!! Jonny and Kerri are getting married in the Bountiful temple. Im so excited to go into that temple I think it so pretty and Im trying to go into all the temples at least in the US! Getting close- it will be 2 out of the 134! woo hoo... We are planning to go to my friends wedding in December in the Salt Lake Temple so I am well on my way to 134. Well that is all the news here, just getting colder. And our turtles are doing great.

James decorating his cookie.

Kerri was really creative!
Jonny decorating... somewhat!


The Group... goofy boys!!

No comments: