Hello Everyone!
Not a whole lot has been going on here in Rexburg, besides the fact that it is only turning colder and more like winter each day. We have both just been keeping up with school work as well as work... trying to pay those never ending bills. I feel like as soon as I write the check for the electric bill and mail it off the next week the other one comes! But we are surviving. We just had the opportunity to go down to Utah and hang out with the Blakes which was fun. James' younger brother, Jonathan got married in the Bountiful temple on the 13th to Kerri. It was such a pretty temple and they looked gorgeous, thanks to their sister-in-law... lol! But they definetly had an unforgettable day. They went and got their marriage license just 5 hours before and when they returned to Beckys where we were staying Jonny decided he would leave the ML with Kerri to just grab on her way out along with his temple recommend even though she said no like twice before even entering the house, and I added my 2 cents but whats new! So whatever, Kerri went on her way and got ready as well as I. So on to the hair which I did while Jonny played Nintendo, I dont know if I should say... MEN!! or isnt that just a typical Groom.... anyways. So before walking out the door Kerri and I are making a list and grabbing as we go. We are arriving to the exit to the Bountiful temple when we realize that we didnt grab the ML or his temple recommend which brides come on that is suppose to be the grooms responsibility what else must he worry about. So we make a quick call to Michelle, Ma Blake, and tell her to grab the papers on the bar. We get to the temple and we are running like 20 minutes late. We get his Temple Recommend but there is no ML in the stack Michelle grab. So we could do nothing but wait. Becky turns around and gets pulled over but doesnt get a ticket, gets the marriage license and 530p I believe we are set to go. We arrive in the sealing room at 6 or so and we wait and wait, then we start... and we finally get out of the temple at 700p. Yes! The sealer talked for an hour. But it was good. On to pictures it was cold but worth it. Finally we leave the temple and head to the restaraunt at 8:22p, restaraunt closes at 9p! So needless to say that day was unforgettable for anyone involved that day! But the rest went wonderfully and we enjoyed our wonderful weekend with family. And now we are back to Rexburg life and surviving the cold and busy schedule. That is about all that has gone on here lately nothing much more. But I am enjoying everyday more here and it still gets me that I am married and living this life from now on with my eternal companion. I loved listening to the sealers words in Jonny and Kerris ceremony and reflecting now on my own eternal progression with my spouse. I love James and that he puts up with alot. He does alot and is always willing to help me out with anything, and always knows that there is probably a certain way to do it, he just doesnt know it... ;) Hugs and Kisses to Everyone!!
No comments:
Post a Comment