Okay so that is not my favorite song but I like that line!
Well its here and I can't believe it... where did the rest of the year go?? We have been in Texas for a year now and had many changes since then. We now are living back in an apartment. I am loving the less is more lifestyle. Less money on rent and bills, less cleaning( big plus). We do miss having a back yard but that's about it!
James is now working nights at Walmart and he likes it way more than TWU. If he could trade the hours of his old job though he would. I am still with Sally Beauty at the corporate building but I work on the company's Beauty Systems Group side which is stores around the country, Canada, and PR that are specifically for professional cosmetologist. Its fun and enjoy my co-workers, they are a fun bunch.
That is really all the news we have pretty much same ole same ole. On the down side I don't think we will be receiving quite(if at all) the white Christmas (weeks) we had last year. But we will enjoying our last Christmas just us two... next year we will have a 7 month old at Christmas!! How fun does that sound!
We are due May 21st, 2011. I really want to have the baby on the 17th because it will be halfway between mine and James birthday. So we would have a 7th, 17th, and 27th.. how cool would that be! Well that is about it. We are hopefully going to find out what "it" is this Friday...if the baby cooperates! Keep you posted.
PS. Is it super sad that we are almost into 2011 and I only have blogged on here 3...count that 1, 2, 3... times the WHOLE year! I am ashamed. Hopefully I can do SUPER better because I hoping to make this our journal somewhat and eventually print it off... but it would pretty pointless if I just post 3 times a year! Thats my rant. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment