I didn't want to forget this small memory... so I decided to blog it! Its Friday Night Date Night... since those will be far and few between soon, so we went to dinner then in and out of some of our go to stores. Well I wanted to stop at Old Navy to see what stuff they had on sale. As soon as we walked in the doors I got a huge kick on my right side that made me stop walking and gasp, then the rest of our time in there maybe 20-30 minutes or so she just kept moving and rolling around, not kicking but just moving. So I told James her big kick was so that she could get in a good position to shake her booty, I guess she liked what was playing at Old Navy because it just felt like she was dancing the whole time. She is pretty active throughout the day now, which is kinda of fun sometimes not. Before she was calm and still most of the day and it was at night she really got active. Now when we wake up at 6am!! I know right!! She is already moving for the day and then slumbers off for a while then gets going again around lunch then she moves off and on and then starts back up around 6pm until we go to bed! Silly girl... but so fun! I can't wait to enjoy her sweet little personality NOT inside my already stretched to the max belly. I keep telling James I can't imagine getting bigger, YES I know it will happen but I just can't imagine it. The only way I can describe how it feels to James is when you try to blow out your belly to see how far you can stick it out and it kinda aches and you can feel your skin pulling/stretching and usually thats about the time you suck it back in well I can't suck it back in so I just feel stretched out all the time. I have alot of people say your small for 7 months but I think they are being nice!
We also went to Hobby Lobby, yes he comes in with me to Hobby Lobby only because I walk around Best Buy about 20 times with him! Well when we were in HL I had to go pee, I know go figure! Well when I went to wash my hands another lady was in there cleaning something off her shirt and she started chatting with me then asked when I was due... REALLY!? I walked out and found James and told him I have finally reached the Pregnancy milestone where I look pregnant and strangers ask! HA! Well it was bound to happen one day, I guess I should be happy I made it all the way to the 3rd trimester before it happened.
No comments:
Post a Comment