Just in case there are people who check in on us here... we are alive and surviving parenthood well. The time I do find available to add to the blog isnt because I have others things to do or am totally exhausted, even though both are true most of the time, its I cant tear myself away from our sweet little girl. I just want to hold her all the time!! And I can because they she will only be this little once, right?
Hallie is such a sweet little girl. She has us wrapped around her finger already. She is smiling all the time and talking/cooing more and more each day. She is totally a mommas girl but this past week daddy was able to take some time off of work and spend some extra time with us and sense then she stares at him each time he walks in the room and waits until he acknowledges her before she does anything else.
Just wanted to update quickly... I will post a more elaborate update on Hallie and our family and maybe include a little bit of her BIRTH day on here at some point as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment