Sunday, March 3, 2013

Resolutions

I am self-diganosed OCD. I love to make list about a list about a list. I will make a new list with some recent tasks some which have already been completed just so that I can mark them off for that sense of ACCOMPLISHMENT! So each new year I will admit I am a goal maker or resolutions as most call them. I make my list on January 1st every year but I seem to not follow thru; now that being said I in some way accomplish 6/10 resolutions I make. And now that I am married and also have a daughter we make Marriage Goals and Family Resolutions(along with my own personal goals). I think it helps gives us all some sense of direction in what we should/want to accomplish as a couple, family, and individual throughout the year. This year I am DETERMINED to accomplish ALL of my goals and in there entirety. One of my goals is to keep this blog update and maybe even have some themes for each day so that it will be easier to keep up with and know what I should blog about(maybe that will help). I have always been a journal keeper and when I was in my teens it was soo easy to just sit down before bed and make an entry. Even up into college I was able to at least up date weekly; then I got married and then entries were monthly thereabouts and THEN the darling daughter came along and when journaling she be the most important it has fallen short and non existent. It makes me sad and regret a little bit that I didnt make time for this important task in our life and mostly her life for her to hopefully someday look back on. So I am hoping I can recover that lost skill and begin to keep at least a weekly update about what our family is up to but mainly what little miss is currently doing and saying. So lets hope 2013 is my year to accomplish my goals and continue throughtout the years. I  hope each visitor enjoys this blog and maybe try there hand at making and keeping goals if you arent already... Feel free to share your goals, regrets, and by all means SUPPORT (haha)!!

My Resolutions:2013
-Run 3x a week (couch to 5k)
-Home workout 2x a week
-Complain less/be less critical and more encouraging towards the hubby
-Follow a daily cleaning routine
-Stick to our budget/start the Dave Ramsey method
-Get dressed everyday (bye bye pjs all day everyday)
-Go to bed at a decent time and regularly
-Drink more water
-Keep up with blog
-"Yes" mom Friday (I got this idea from another blog; she found herself just saying no or not right to her children just because she was caught up in her own chores/schedule so she made it to where she only says Yes on Friday; of course with the exception to unreasonable things)

No comments: