On Saturdays I am going to try to make it a goal to post something I either made for food, craft, emergency prep, sewing, etc. I will admit I am a Pinterest ADDICT... its not like I get on for hours and let my housework and family go to way side but I do jump on my phone which is what the problem really is its to easy to access, haha. I usually get on and begin to pin during naptime or when I am laying in bed trying to get myself to sleep. And now its become alot of pins which I am sure alot are duplicates if so more than that I am just too lazy to go thru and organize especially because it is too much of a process to delete a pin, Pinterest fix that!!! Well that became a rant... Anyways I want to start actually using my addiction and actually have some things to actually show for it.
So hopefully this will become a fun day to look forward to and I will actually fill like my time spent on Pinterest is worth it! Here is my board where I will also include the ones I have actually done, enjoyed, and are keepers. http://pinterest.com/theblakes08/accomplished-the-pin/ Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment