Monday, March 4, 2013

Grateful Monday

On Mondays I am going to list something(s) I am grateful for. Mondays are a difficult for most people around the world. Your weekend of relaxing, fun, or in my case an extra person to help with the little lady have all gone and the work week begins. James has a particular hard time with Mondays because he has to leave us girls and its a long day at work from him(mostly because he misses our better third, Hallie). Hallie also has a hard time with Monday mornings when she first wakes up she expects to see Dada and she sometimes asks for him other mornings she doesnt... or if we have seen my family over the weekend she usually will ask for them(mainly my 11 year old sister Jill; Hallie thinks they are besties) So the point is Mondays are hard to get through so why not try to take a positive spend on it, heck my grateful Monday might be the only positive thing that comes out of my Mondays... just kidding my days are pretty rewarding with this 21 month old around.

March 4th, 2013
Today I am grateful for our crazy Texas weather; last week it was mid 60s sometimes even mid 50s... but today OH today its going to be a high of 81F folks!! Thats right 81 degrees! Where as most Mondays if this happened I would have said oh my goodness its only March, or I wish this weather would make up its mind we are gonna get sick with it being cold one day and summer the next, but today I am going to be grateful that I can wear short sleeves and flip flops, enjoy playing outside with Hallie without a jacket or the wind, and be GRATEFUL that its not windy or in the mid 50s or like our family in Tooele Utah where their high is in the mid 30s and rain/snow... I think I will LOVE everything about our 80 degree weather today...

No comments: